A.W. Erwin & Co., Commission Scrip, Allegheny City
This was a dry goods company located in Allegheny City, which was annexed by Pittsburgh in 1907. The face depicts America surrounded by flags at left, a busy waterfront scene at center, and a young woman with long flowing hair at right. The back details the company, its product lines, and redemption rules (this company opted to offer only a 2.5% discount vs. the usual 5%) in both German and English.